August 2013 Sun Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
Terms & Conditions
- We will not be liable for any act, neglect or default on the part of any person nor any accident, damage, loss, injury, expense or inconvenience whether to person or property which the tenant or any other person may suffer or incur arising out of or in any way connected with the letting or resulting from any other cause whatsoever. We advise you to arrange your own insurance to cover yourselves and your personal belongings whilst staying at the property.
- If the booking is made within eight weeks of the letting the whole of the rental payment is to be forwarded with your booking form, together with the security deposit of £xxx.
- If the booking is made prior to eight weeks of the letting a rental deposit of 25% of the rental sum is to be forwarded with your booking form. The remaining balance of the rental sum and the security deposit of £200 are to then due eight weeks prior to the letting.
- If a cancellation is requested more than eight weeks in advance of the letting the balance of any monies paid, less the rental deposit, will be returned to the tenant. If the cancellation is requested within the eight weeks prior to the letting the owner will retain the 25% rental deposit and also reserves the right to retain the balance of the rental (should it not be possible to re-let the property for this period).
- The number of people occupying the property may not exceed the number on the booking form, maximum of 5.
- The tenant agrees to keep the property and all fittings, furniture equipment and other contents in or on the property in a like state of repair and condition as at the commencement of the letting and will make good (or will arrange with us to make good) any damage, breakage, or loss that may occur during the period of letting.
- Unless otherwise stated, the rental of the property includes, rates, insurance of the property and electricity. The property is equipped with crockery, cutlery, sheets, blankets and adequate cleaning equipment, linen and towels (not to be used as beach towels!).
- Holiday lettings are by the week (unless by prior arrangement) from 4pm on the date of arrival to 10am on the date of departure. The time lapse is to enable the property to be inspected in between lets to ensure everything is in good order. Long lets can be arranged in advance.
- The tenants agree not to smoke, nor to allow smoking, inside the apartment at any time. If this is not strictly adhered to it will lead to a deduction from the deposit.
- Tenants are asked to leave the property clean and tidy and to ensure that they take all belongings with them. On changeover days there is only time for a superficial check and a general clean. We rely upon the goodwill of our guests whose co-operation we greatly appreciate. Should the property be left in a poor condition, requiring more intensive cleaning, then this will be charged at £10 per hour and deducted from the security deposit.
- The security deposit will be returned to the tenant within 10 days of the return of the keys to the owner, less any deductions in accordance with the conditions listed above.
- The acceptance of the property from the owner will be deemed an acceptance of these terms and conditions.